Friday, October 3, 2008

Weekends..

The past few weeks has been Tiring. Tiring kasi 3 consecutive weeks na lagi na lang putol putol rest day ko because of word and swap.. And just the fact that I repeat something everyday.. it really causes me stress fucking sad!

My parents went to Baguio. Yipee 4 days akong mag isa lang sa bahay! Tapossakto natapat sa 3 days rest day ko! Sa wakas! Yahoo! A good break from the fast-paced work life I have! House Party na to! Lolz

I just got home from gym. My day was pretty boring. The best way to release the stress is to go to blog and on friendster hehe. I can't decide what to write about... I’m tired. Sometimes, when you're dog-ass tired and you feel like you just wanna sleep the whole week and do nothing but slug around for the next month, you ask yourself, "Is this what i really want to do with my life?" Have you ever been in that mood where all you wanna do is sit somewhere, stare into space, and think.. think of how you're doing now, what you're gonna be, what you have to do, what you want to do, what the hell you're doing..? Haaay…matutulog na lang muna ako. Hehe

No comments: