Friday, July 18, 2008

There's still point after all...

This post is continuation of POINTLESS I wrote 2 weeks a ago..

Have you ever felt totally disillusioned with life? Ever felt that things were so bad they cannot possibly get any worse? The cruel truth is, it can get worse. This is by no means a reason for you to get even more depressed. Rather, why not appreciate and give thanks for what you still have? Today is my LOLO's 60th birthday. Thanks God. Sa wakas makikita ko uli mga pinsan ko. At the end of the day, family mo pa rin ang lalapitan mo pag my problema ka. Rather than let the bad things get you down, it is better to focus on the positives instead. Hindi ka nag iisa. There are a lot of things I have to appreciate. I won an iPod last week! Bwahahaha I have a new Prp shirt. I brother na laging basted is getting married! Yah0o!! I still have a work. Maraming naghahanap ng trabaho. Pag gising ko handa na ang food. Yung iba wala makain =( . Appreciate and take care of what you have while you still have them. I would like to say thank you sa kaibigan ko na d ako iniwan. My college friends Charles, Les, Lee at ang kakambal kong si Ice hehe. My office friends Kris (na gumastos ng 3 pesos sa haba ng text advice nya ). Kay Yen ( salamat sa Batman inadvance. LOlz ). Kay kiddo na malibog, na laging nagpapantasya kay Manang hehe. Kay MJ ( na wala naman ginawa pero ramdam ko presence ). Sa Spam community hehe . Kay Sir Alex sa load hehe. Sa Teamates ko. Sa TM ko na laging sumusuporta at nagtitiwala ( parang awards night lang hehe ). I would also like to thanks FnH for my clothes and Bambi Fuentes for my hair and make up. LOLz ( Kris Aquino? ) hehehe. Appreciate. Life might not seem so bad anymore then.

No comments: